3 easy steps...
1. Call the store at 11am on one of our buying days to set up your same day trade-in appointment.
2. You may bring to your appointment: 25-50 items of clothing and 25 items of toys, baby/mommy gear
3. Receive Store credit or cash for your gently used items. (Store credit amount will be more than the cash amount
Clothing and Footwear:
• Current Styles and designer/department store brands are worth more! (See brand names list)
• Basic brands from Target are worth more with tags or in excellent condition.
• Outfits are worth more. Pair outfits up for easy identification.
• Wipe down shoes. Wash/scrub the bottoms of shoes.
• Clothing should be laid flat or folded neatly in bins or shopping totes only, NO TRASH BAGS.
• ALL clothing should be freshly laundered, otherwise items may not be accepted
• NO stains, rips, odors, pet hair or fading
Baby Gear and Accessories
(Bouncers, Swings, Playmats, Exersaucers, Scooters, Wagons, Toys, Books, Etc...)
• Baby Gear and Strollers must have been manufactured in the last 5 years
• Ensure the item has not been recalled and is in good working condition and is safe
• Items that require batteries must have working batteries included.
• Make sure sets are as complete as possible and group complete sets together in a plastic bag
• Wipe down all surface areas and wash any fabric coverings. The cleaner the better!
• DVD's for kids in the original cases free of scratches.
• Books in near new condition, free of marks,scratches & torn pages.
• All items must be in working condition and include all safety straps, etc.
• Manuals are appreciated but not required.
Items we do not buy:
• Recalled Toys, furniture, or gear, anything damaged, or with missing parts, Car seats, stuffed animals, breast pumps. No cribs manufactured before June 28, 2011. Info available at www.cpsc.gov/cribs.
What can you expect
Based on the estimated resale value determined by oh! baby, you can expect to receive 30%-50% of the selling price in store credit or cash/check, You always have the option of accepting or declining our offer.